SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
Every month TheGayUK and 56 DEAN STREET answer
your questions about sexual health. Everything you need to know about better safer sex.
Feel too embarrassed to book an appointment?
Not sure if you are in need of a screening?
Got that morning after feeling?
Found lumps and bumps that shouldn’t be there?
Answered by the specialist team at one of UK’s most advanced Sexual Health Clinics.
Your sexual health questions are answered.
Use the confidential form below to send us your questions.
* If you have symptoms you should contact your local sexual health clinic for advice.
You do not have to give your email address, but it may help us if we need to contact you for more information about your question.
Please be as detailed as you can. Describe symptoms, how long you've had them, the size, smell, shape or colour of anything that is worrying you.
If you've got a picture of the problem area you can upload it here.
- The Gay UK may forward this email to a confidential email address at 56 Dean Street. No other 3rd parties will handle this query.
- You do not have to give us your email address, but it may help us to contact you if further information is needed about your submission.
- We cannot reply indivdually to emails.
- We cannot guarantee that your question will be answered.
- You agree by clicking 'Send' that your question and any attachment maybe published on TheGayUK network. We will not publish any identifiable personal information in connection to your submission.
- If you have symptoms you should contact your local sexual health clinic for advice.
- This service is run free by 56 Dean Street and The Gay UK.